Your website is your shop window to the whole world! At Digikiki we specialise in business websites that not only look amazing, but do exactly what they are supposed to do, convert leads to clients / customers.
By utilising search engine optimisation (“SEO”) together with paid marketing, modern trust metrics and conversion metrics we can design your site to maximise click-through and minimise your $$dollar spend per customer acquisition.
What is Different about Digikiki Website Design?
The main differences with Digikiki website design is:
- Your business goals are our primary focus, not our ego – if a simple Professional website design is what your customers want, then a simple website is what we will do – it’s not about us, it’s about you regarding how to make a website;
- We use WordPress Content Management System (“CMS”) which means that you are 100% able to manage the content yourself and not incur the cost of a website designer doing it for you;
- Our websites are built with SEO in mind! There is no point having a business website that is not able to be found in the Search Engine Results Pages (“SERPs”);
- Our business websites are highly converting. We work closely with you to understand your customer demographics and design calls to action (“CTA”) which best suit your business; and
- FREE STUFF – we want you to succeed, so we offer a complete course in pdf form for every customer highlighting how to use WordPress, SEO and all aspects of driving leads to your site and converting those leads into customers.
What is WordPress Website Design?
A CMS is a platform which enables a user with limited skills to successfully manage their own small business website.
WordPress is the CMS powering approximately one quarter of the new websites developed today. Don’t take our word for it, see here and also here. The WordPress CMS is responsible for some incredible websites including Dallas Mavericks, MTV News, Reuters Blogs, Sony Music, TechCrunch, The New Yorker, The Official Star Wars Blog, The Rolling Stones, Time Inc. and so many more.
After your business website has been developed by Digikiki, the WordPress CMS platform will allow you to manage the content on your site. We specialise in small business website design.
Why WordPress is Awesome
- WordPress website design is 100% Free and Open Source – yes always 100% free (I love the Internet)
- Access to tens of thousands of free themes and plugins
- Automatic WordPress Core software and security updates
- Add a blog (for articles) to your business website
- SEO optimised CMS – Google really loves WordPress
- Great security features to stop hacking or brute force attacks
- Tens of thousands of pre-coded plugins which allows you to do almost anything with your site
- Thousands of online interactive WordPress walkthroughs and training videos